It’s the question every mum and dad is asking… When does Toy Sale start?
The annual phenomenon that is toy sale typically occurs mid year, but exactly when each of the retailers begin to release their Toy Sale deals for sale is pretty top secret.
If you are new to this whole Toy Sale thing, the general order for the Toy Sales goes:
1) The internet gets buzzing about Toy Sale dates (bloggers predict and forums and social networks run hot with rumors)
2) The retailer announces the date of their toy sale
3) The toy sale catalogue is available on Lasoo and the retailer’s website
4) The physical toy sale catalogue gets delivered to Australian households
5) The Toy Sale begins online and in store
6) Thousands of mums and dads stock up on toys and sale items and hide them in closets, ready for Christmas and birthday parties.
So when do the Toy Sales start? Well… that will be revealed soon…
Toy Sale Dates:
Toyworld Toy Sale Starts: 4th June
Target Toy Sale starts: 26th of June
View the Target Toy Sale catalogues here
Kmart Toy Sale starts: 20th June – 24th December… looks as though this is more an ‘everyday low price ‘Toy Sale’… view here
BIG W Toy Sale starts: Online: 20th June and in-store on the 27th June, 2013
View the BIG W Toy sale catalogue here on Lasoo.
Myer Toy Sale starts: 20th June, 2013
Myer Toy Sale Catalogue is here on Lasoo.
Toys R Us Toy Sale starts: 19th June, 2013
View the Toys R Us Catalogue on Lasoo here